Well, that doofus, ground-pounding, maniac, Hudson has tagged me! Man, if I ever catch him in this reality plane, I'm goin'a have words!
Well, actually I had M5 dictate some answers to my civilian aide.
1. Favorite Chocolate (Dark, White, Milk): I really like, and really miss the Dark Chocolate M&Ms! They don't make them anymore.
2. Favorite Pizza Toppings: Sausage and mushroom
3. Favorite Food Question (It's obligatory that every quiz ask this): Pad Thai.
4. Favorite Cheese Type: Swiss (me likes the little holes!)
5. Favorite "Pirate" Word or Phrase: "Avast, me hearties, get to the yardarms, ya bilge-rats."
6. Favorite Music Genre: 70's Rock and Roll!
7. Favorite Music Artist: If I had to pick only one - Elton John.
8. What are you listening to now?: Joe Walsh, "The Smoker You Drink"
9. Favorite Movie Genre: da Sci-Fi
10. Favorite Movie: No way that I can choose that. Too many great films out there to choose just one, even in the sci-fi realm.
11. Favorite TV show: The West Wing (and I'm a conservative!)
12. Favorite Console Game: X-box. Don't have a new 360, yet. Waiting for my birthday.
13. Favorite Computer Game: PC- Civilization 4 (Every body wants to rule the world!), X-box - Ghost Recon (Death comes in the dark!)
14. Favorite Board Game: Galactic Risk (Every body wants to rule the world!)
15. Ever play Dungeons and Dragons?: Yes, does that make me a geek? I also once was a dungeon master. Does that make me a full-blown nerd?
16. Where are the Cheetos?: Things you find in a Jedi Temple chair cushion?
17. Can I have a Mountain Dew?: Yes, and while you are out getting that, pick me up a six-pack of MGD, please.
18. Believe in some sort of higher power?: Yes. I just don't know what it is.
19. How many of these quizzes have you ever taken, email or blogs, in your net-surfing career?: I have been working with computers for over 30 years. My first hook-up to the holonet was through a mainframe on Coruscant, so, let's say a lot.
20. On a scale of banana to zebra, banana being "pink polka-dotted slippers" and zebra being "WTF?", how surreal would a guy taking a shower in a tub full of brightly coloured wrenches and monochromatic cat toys be?: I would rate it at calliope: interesting choice of objects, but not that deep.
21. Have any pets?: I travel too much to justify having a pet.
22. If yes on 20, what is the silliest thing you have seen them do?: I will assume you mean question 21. I had a dog and used to let him drink beer with me. I would then get him to chase his tail until he fell over. (Hey I was a kid!)
23. You think Karnov should have ended this quiz 20 questions ago?: Actually, I think it should have never started (damn that Hudson!).
24. Ever Play 20 Questions?: Yes, but finding someone intoxicated enough to play with is difficult.
25. Think I get bored on my lunch breaks?: Is this a rhetorical question?
26. Who would win in a fight between Mr. T, Chuck Norris, and that giant robot from that one goofy Beastie Boys Video?: My money is on Mr. Norris.
27. Could you conceivably use a Terrabyte Harddisk?: Why would I want to use something that small?
28. HAH! HAH! I ACTUALLY HAVE A 28th QUESTION!!1! (Unfortunately it is more of a statement.): You epitomize the concept of nerdism.
29. Paper or Plastic?: Paper. I deal with enough artificial things in my life to turn my back on organic materials.
30. Who will you tag to take this quiz next?: Good question... Lt. Cmdr Oneida, Capt. Picard, and Mr. Windu. Yeah, that will help me make friends.