Friday, August 11, 2006

Just to Clear things up...

The previous post / test was based on the 'extended universe' characters of out world. This is all the books and comics that have been published over the years. Of course all you REAL Star Wars fans know this, so if the rest of you are a little confused, that could be the reason.

As for me, I am planning on starting a new corporation that will get contracts from the Republic's Military. Our job will be parking starships in space-dock. I am sure that I could prove to the Republican Council's sub-sub-committee on military costs, that I could do it faster and cheaper than the military personnel. It would be the most expensive valet service in the galaxy!

Well, I am done parking the big-ships, so it is my turn to head planet-side and have a little fun.

Have a good weekend, my friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

The thing is, I've read a lot of the EU stuff and I have no idea who Danni is. I do know Iella Wessiri, Corran Horn, all of rouge squadron, Mirax, Mara, all the kiddos of Luke and Leia. I even know Wynssa Starflare's relationship to you. But haven't found a Danni yet. Oh well, probably for the best :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

Otters aren't awesome, they're Ottsome.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Legolas isn't annoying, he's ottnoying

2:13 PM  
Blogger flu said...

I thought I had it figured out.


Until now.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Wedge what would you say if I fell out of the sky and landed on your knee?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Oneida: yes, the future is a confusing place.

Legolas: (WTF?) I think you have been into the hobbit's 'tobacco' again.

Jon & Fluke: If you guys do figure it out, please let the rest of us know. :-)

Jaina: I would probably say 'ouch', but I would have very mixed emotions.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home