Monday, July 31, 2006

Another Monday

Don't you just hate 'em?

The fleet was in transit from the outer-rim maneuvers headed back to Corellia for upgrades and repairs. I will be able to stop back on my home planet and spend a little time with old friends and relatives.

On the way we pulled over for fuel and R&R at a small system called Vejas. It is an oasis system that has become popular with cargo vessels hauling ore and other materials from the outer rim into the Republic's growing economy.

Everyone on the fourth planet (the only inhabital shpere in the system) got really nervousl when the fleet popped in unannounced. But as soon as we let them know we were only passing through, things settled down and most of the crew got liberty and enjoyed themselves.

But, now we are back on the road again and slowly headed back to our military headquarters. Maybe I am hungover this morning, but I still hate the first day of the week.

7 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

remember. What happens on Vejas, stay on Vejas! Just becasue someone wake up in a pile of their own sick, with a naked Jawa, doesn't make them a bad person. I don't judge.

(and Wedge those pictures will cost a pretty penny if you want them back)

12:21 AM  
Blogger NandeHi said...

Yup - hate em... naked Jawa huh.....

4:19 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

AOC, you are evil artificially personified! And that was no Jawa, that was your wife :-)

7:14 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I told you: who a person marries while drunk in Vejas, stay on Vejas!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Darth Nepharia said...

Yes, Monday's are awful...came down with a case of the Dantari Flu...far from deadly, but I'm finding at times I'm wishing I were dead...oh, by the Force...

8:31 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

You shouldn't drink so much. I keep telling you that Wedge.

Oh, and by the way, Thanks for the compliment a few posts down. :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It seems like you were having a good Monday to me.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home